Let’s be thankful at all times in all things… xox
- Wow…It’s June already, time is flying,oh my…Hellooooooooooooooo!!!
If someone told me that I was going to change cities this year I would tell them that they were crazy, but God always has the best for us, even when it seems that everything is out of our control (indeed it is, out of our control but in His total control, that brings peace, comfort and assurance that everything will work out)…
And because I wen on a trip in April and moved to a new city in May I wasen’t able to finish my April Joy Dare nor start the May one….so I will jump those and start in June again, I just love these Joy Dares and I feel the need to be grateful everyday and sometimes life gets hectic and we cant remember, but this way it makes it easier and fun…..Another thing is that I am doing a bible study and writing here on Psalm 119, if you want to check that it out I know it will bless you as much as it has blessed me….
Joy Dare – June 2012
Day #1 – 3 gifts orange
- orange (fruit)
- When the sun is orange and it just lights the sky
Day #2 – 3 gifts funny
- My trip this saturday to a concert with friends from church (friends are funny)
- my niece laughing as we enjoy our time together
- my sister she is the funniest person ever (luv her)
Day #3 – 3 gifts from todays conversation
- Telling a friend that Jesus will always be there for her even if she dosen’t believe, when she needs him just call out, He will be there
- My sister’s wisdom in ministry
- my mothers advice to a friend and knowing that they are being beyond blessed.
Day #4 – 3 gifts found in Christ
- Eternal Kingdom
Day #5 – A gift of peace, a gift of hope, a gift of love
- Peace = Jesus
- Hope = Eternity
- Love = Family
Have a blessed week!!!
Much care and love,
Back to April……
First a great song , that its all about lovee…..JESUS………
Day #12 -3 gifts worn
Day #13 – 3 gifts bright
- nail polish – blue 😉
Day #14 -3 gifts found looking up
- strenght from the LORD
- beautiful blue sky and birds flying non stop
- hope –
Day #15 – 3 gift in a bag, a gift in a box, a gift in a book
- fairy tales
(Day #1) 3 gifts at 3 pm
- Reading the word of God next to daddy as he was preparing the sermon for tonight
- Concluded reading the book of John
- Being struck by the Love of GOd once more, as I read the death and resurrection of JESUS !!
Blessed friday !!!
Joy Dare January (Day #26) – a gift before nine am, gift before noon, a gift after dark gift of life, being able to wake up every morning bible reading time sleep ( while I rest God wors in my favor) … Continue reading
Hello…Great monday !!! I wanted to say congrats to the Giants on their win yesterday @Superbowl !!! and Congrats to the Patriots and the game….. I’m Brazilian and I don’t understand the game that much but since I lived in … Continue reading
This gallery contains 4 photos.
Pics of the morning: Great great day evryone, here some links for u to SEE !!! http://kienlam.net/around-the-world – Great travel around the world… Your life is a trophy of the work of God. Go ahead and tell somebody! http://youtu.be/K2YSo8Z_-a4 – http://youtu.be/78qEBIKXJqQ A … Continue reading
Hey, the week has started and sometimes we get so caught up in evrything and forget the most important things in life….Don’t do that and to start ur week great here are 2 helpfull reads: Christine Caine always has some … Continue reading