- Wow…It’s June already, time is flying,oh my…Hellooooooooooooooo!!!
If someone told me that I was going to change cities this year I would tell them that they were crazy, but God always has the best for us, even when it seems that everything is out of our control (indeed it is, out of our control but in His total control, that brings peace, comfort and assurance that everything will work out)…
And because I wen on a trip in April and moved to a new city in May I wasen’t able to finish my April Joy Dare nor start the May one….so I will jump those and start in June again, I just love these Joy Dares and I feel the need to be grateful everyday and sometimes life gets hectic and we cant remember, but this way it makes it easier and fun…..Another thing is that I am doing a bible study and writing here on Psalm 119, if you want to check that it out I know it will bless you as much as it has blessed me….
Joy Dare – June 2012
Day #1 – 3 gifts orange
- orange (fruit)
- When the sun is orange and it just lights the sky
Day #2 – 3 gifts funny
- My trip this saturday to a concert with friends from church (friends are funny)
- my niece laughing as we enjoy our time together
- my sister she is the funniest person ever (luv her)
Day #3 – 3 gifts from todays conversation
- Telling a friend that Jesus will always be there for her even if she dosen’t believe, when she needs him just call out, He will be there
- My sister’s wisdom in ministry
- my mothers advice to a friend and knowing that they are being beyond blessed.
Day #4 – 3 gifts found in Christ
- Eternal Kingdom
Day #5 – A gift of peace, a gift of hope, a gift of love
- Peace = Jesus
- Hope = Eternity
- Love = Family
Have a blessed week!!!
Much care and love,