- We tend to run away when we are scared.
- Sometimes the storms in our lives are God permited or provided, to get us closer to him.
- We tend to be ok with our storms (sleepy). We need to wake up from our storms.
- People around us suffer when we don’t obey God’s word.
- People tend to notice when God has something with us.
- We always pay a price for disobeying.
- Even in the darkest and most scary moments, places, situations, God is there and he listens and gives us a way out.
- Following God’s will in our lives, will bring healing (salvation)to those around us.
- When we obey God, the word of GOd = God shows us mercy.
- God is good, he owns all living things, He is the one who gives life and takes away.
- God is a God of Compassion.
- Our God is a God of 2nd chances =)