Day #14 – God is real, no matter how I feel.
- The deepest level of worship is praising GOD in spite of pain.
- Thanking GOD during a trial, trusting him when tempted, surrendering while suffering, and loving him when he seems distant.
- God admits that sometimes he hides his face from us.
- Common mistake Christians make in worship today is seeking an experience experience rather than seeking GOD.
- GOd is always present even when you are unaware of him.
- Faith, not feelings, pleases GOD.
- How do you praise GOD when you dont understand whats happening in your life?
- Tell GOD exactly how you feel.
- Focus on who GOD is – his unchanging nature.
- Trust GOD to keep his promises.
- Circumstances cannot change the character of GOD.
- When you feel abandoned by GOD yet continue to trust him, you worship him in the deepest way.
- Remember what GOD has already done for you.
- Jesus gave up everything so you could have everything.
- He died so you could live forever.
- God is real, no matter how I feel !!!