Day #13: GOD WANTS ALL OF ME
- He asks for all your heart, soul, mind and strength.
- He desires ur full devotion, not little bits of ur life.
- WHERE u worship is not as important as WHY u worship and HOW MUCH of urself u offer to God when u worship.
- GOD is pleased when our worship is accurate: worship in truth means to worship GOD as he is truly revealed in the Bible.
- GOD is pleased when our worship is authentic: Worship must be genuine and heart felt.
- GOD pleasing worship is deeply emotional and deeply doctrinal. We use both our hearts and heads.
- GOD is pleased when our worship is thoughtful: if worship is mindless it is meaningless.
- GOD is pleased when our worship is practical: In worship we are to offer our bodies as living sacrifice.
- Real Worship is rooted in the WORD.
- Worship takes effort and energy, not always convenient or comfortable, and sometimes worship is a sheer act of the will – a willing sacrifice.
- The heart of the matter is a matter of the heart.