Good morning !!
Welcome February I love you !!!!
Day 9 –GOD SMILES WHEN I TRUST HIM
- Smile o God the goal of my life.
- God smiles when = we love him supremely, trust him completely, obey him wholeheartedly, we praise and thank him continually, we use our abilities.
- God wants most from you is a relationship
- Trusting God is an act of worship
- Trusting God completely = having faith that he knows what is best for your life
- God gazes at you with love, because you were his idea.
Day 10 – THE HEART OF WORSHIP IS SURRENDER
- Offering yourself to God is what worship is all about.
- God wants your life all of it.
- Surrendered people obey Gods word, even if it doesnt make sense.
- Surrender is best demonstrated n obedience and trust..
- Blessing of surrender =peace, freedom and Gods power in your life.
- Victory comes through surrender.
- Surrender doesnt weaken you , it strenghtens you.
- Surrender is not the best way to live, it is the only way to live, Nothing else works.
Day 11 –GOD WANTS TO BE MY BEST FRIEND
- Almighty GOD yearns to be your friend.
- Knowing and loving God is our greatest privilege, and being known and loved is Gods greatest pleasure.
- Friendship with God is built by sharing all your life experiences with him.
- He wants to be included in every activity.
- Everything you do can be spending time with God, if he is invited to be a part of it and stay aware of his presence.
- 2 ways to establish friendship with God = Continual Conversation and Continual Meditation on Gods word.
- Meditation = focused thinking.
- Prayer lets you speak to God, meditation lets God speak to you.
Day 12 – IM AS CLOSE TO GOD AS I CHOOSE TO BE
- I must choose to be honest with God.
- God doesnt expect you to be perfect, but he does insist on complete honesty.
- Bitterness is the greatest barrier to friendship with God.
- I must choose to obey God in faith.
- We obey God because we love and trust that he knows what is best for us.
- I must choose to value what God values.
- The more you become Gods friend, the more you will care about the things he cares about.
- I must desire friendship with God more than anything else.
- God loves it when we are passionate with him.
- God is not mad at you, he is mad about you and he will do whatever it takes to bring you back into fellowship with him.
- Its a relationship that will last forever.