Christmas is just around the corner and new years are just days to come…Im pretty excited about this new year, I know God has in store many amazing things to happen and my heart is already thankful for all GOD is gonna do…
Well, I love to read and this year was a good reading year, so here are a few books I’ve read and that I really loved and hope you read ( also books are a great gift on christmas). I will also write on this blog a few book reviews, I love reading others opinion and wanna give mine.If these are old books not the new best sellers ( in Brazil books are expensive, and it takes longer for them to come around here, but still great reads). I think there is a time for evrything and books is the same thing, there are times to read some books….So here my list goes, hope you enjoy, hope you comment if u read any of these…..
- Stormie: A story of forgiveness and healing – Stormie Omartian
- Facing your Giants – Max Lucado
- For this Cause( FOr this I was born) – Brian Houston
- The Cross and the Switchblade – David Wilkerson
- The Purpose Driven Life – Rick Warren
- A Divine Revelation of Hell – Mary Baxter
- Extravagant Worship – Darlene Zschech
- 10 Minutes to Powerful Prayer – Stormie Omartian
Not many right, but these have been life changing, amazing, powerful books that have touched me and moved me deeply.
Share some books you read and that really moved u this year.
God bless u and as u prepare for Christmas, shine his light, live his love, be the change and Shout it OUT !!!! GOd is good amazing and powerful….