Hello, Great Friday !!!
Back to our Purpose Driven Life posts 😉
Day 9 – What Makes God Smile ?
The smile of GOd is the Goal of your life!
Since pleasing GOD is the 1º purpose of your life, your most important task is to discover how to do that. It makes me happy to see that the Bible gives us examples on how to do that. ( This chapter is based on the life of Noah, so if u wanna read this and together with it ur Bible feel free )
The Bible says that Noah was a pleasure to that Lord , and here are the 5 things that Noah did and that we can do to make GOD smile, and with it we are making our purpose visible !!!
- God smiles when we love him supremely!
- God smiles when we trust him completely !
- God smiles when we obey him wholeheartedly!
- God smiles when we praise and thank him continually !
- God smiles when we use our abilities !
I love the feeling of making GOD smile and love to know that I can do it, when I do what he asks !!
Some things that caught my eyes:
- Trusting is an act of worship!
- Obey completely and exactly !
- Delayed obedience is really disobedience!
- Obedience unlocks understanding!
- Obedience is also an act of worship!
- You bring enjoyment to GOd by being u !
- GOd enjoys watching every detail of ur life!
- GOd gazes at u with love, because u were his idea!
- God loves and enjoys u at every stage of ur spiritual development!
Will u make pleasing God the goal of ur life? There is nothing that GOd won´t do for the person totally absorbed with this goal!!!!