For my devotional these days I did and online reading plan @youversion.com, if u wanna check it and do one its awesome…..
Im a little behind but I will catch up….
And my attention was caught in Psalms 37 :3 – 7
3.Trust in the Lord and do good; =
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4. Take delight in the Lord, =
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this: =
6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.
7 Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
Yes we have a GOd that can do all things, but we need to some things. Its not a relationship based only on receiving; grace, love, mercy, forgiveness and more..
Its about u doing something also to show u know he is powerful to do all the things u need, and to give u all the things u need, to make a way when there is nada…Like:
- Trust – believe that he is in control
- Do good- dont be mean to others or be rude just cause u have problems; show GODs LOVE
- Take delight – feel his love, and feel loved (its ok to feel good about HIM)
- Commit your way – let him guide and enjoy the ride
- Be still – stopping and letting him in control dosent = stop living life, Live it for HIM
- Wait patiently – dosent mean nothing is happening it means He is doing something big, wait with HIM and for HIM !!!!
Its not only knowing and believing, its about a relationship that will last forever!
Trust in HIm, Do good to others to show His Love, have delight in Him, his WORD, Commit to letting it all before Him,Be still and listen to him working as U wait patiently !!!
Much love today !!!